2008年9月18日木曜日

summer







Summer
This summer I went to UK in our studying-school trip for about a month. It became a great experience for me. For first three weeks I did home stay in Bath which was very beautiful city and I took many picture of those building. I liked shopping there after school. Especially I loved to shop at M&S which has many interesting ingredients. I was surprised to see many kinds of cereal and ready made food. I found mushy peas are good so I bought a can for souvenir. There are also historic place in Bath. I visited Roman Bath where I could see old bath but its water was dirty and greenish. My teacher explained that it’s because of mineral.

One day I visited StoneHenge during my stay in Bath. At first I haven’t expected any great thing from it. I thought there’re just stones. But those are standing so impressibly looked like things I have to give my honor. I learned those stones are carried from far away many ears ago.

 I also visited Bristol which was having ship festival. I could see many ships on the river side. And I eat a chicken hamburger sold at a stand. It was very good. Bristol abbey was so impressing. It has great stained grass and big pipe organ. I hoped to hear this sound. But at the end of the travel I got tired and my leg was sore. Because Bristol has many ups and down. Add to this fact, I tried to climb up a hill in the park. View from its top was of course nice but it really helped my leg’s pain grow.

My host mother was nice and kind. She always made a lunch for me. This was sandwich wish an apple. I love a little apple which I don’t need to cut and I could eat wish its peel. Now I missed it. Only apples I can get in Japan is too big to bring to school as a lunch. My host mother loves drama. Therefore we always watched them after dinner. Those stories are complicated but she explained it to me. It helped me improve my English skill.

366words

2 件のコメント:

ayaka さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
ayaka さんのコメント...

You had a good time and expearienced many good things in Britin. I would like to go there!!
It is better for you to paste your trip photo at blog.If you to do so, your blog will be better.